I figured the perfect first post for my new blog would be a post introducing you to the crazy girl that is me! So here are ten facts about me that will help you navigate and understand this blog a little better!
- My full name is Kaylee Marisa DeMarco (soon to be D’Ascanio) and I was born exactly on my due date, December 24th 1995, which makes me 22 years old, even though I look like i’m 15 😀
- On October 28th 2018 I will be marrying the love of my life, Tom. We are high school sweethearts, becoming a couple my Junior year and his Senior year of high school ❤ Without him, I wouldn’t be who I am today and I certainty wouldn’t have started this blog. He gave me the confidence to share my voice with the world and continues to believe in me and my dreams every day!
- I am a total animal lover and have always had many pets in my life. At the moment, Tom and I have two dogs but I also have four other dogs who live with my mom as well as 2 cats and an assortment of little critters who live there as well. I’m certain you will get to know each one of them through this blog because they all mean so much to me.
- My hobbies include photography, writing, (mainly fiction novels and poetry) reading, listening to music, baking, and working on perler bead projects.
- I am a total Disney fanatic, so much so that my wedding theme is Disney and we are going to Disney World for our Honeymoon. Despite my love for Disney, I have yet to visit Disney World so the fact my first time will be on my Honeymoon just makes it even more special!
- My favorite colors are blue, pink, and purple. I am a very colorful person so the more colorful something is, the better. Even my engagement ring is a blue sapphire because Tom knew a regular diamond would just not be me.
- My favorite causal food is Pizza. I love pizza so much that I have pizza earrings, necklaces, a pillow, a hair bow, and multiple shirts with images of pizza on them. My favorite kind of pizza is extra cheese with bacon. My other favorite food is steak, which is ironic considering my second favorite animal is a cow. My first favorite animal is a dog.
- Family is most important to me. If you ask me what I want to be when I grow up, it’s simply to be the best wife and mother I can possibly be. I would love to be in some sort of job where I can work mainly at home, however, I do dream of becoming a fiction author and would also love to help out with middle and high school drama productions. Few things bring me more joy than watching these kids grow from auditions, to rehearsals, to show time. Having done theater all throughout high school, I love being able to share my experiences with these kids and maybe even help them to gain confidence up on that stage.
- My guilty pleasure is reality TV shows. It drives Tom crazy lol but I honestly couldn’t live without my reality TV. My favorite ones would definitely be Teen Mom OG, Teen Mom 2, and Jersey Shore Family Vacation!
- I am currently a Thirty-one consultant. My favorite accessory by far is a purse (Tom says I have a bag obsession) so when I decided I wanted to join a direct sales company, Thirty-one was my first choice. I love thirty-one and all there products so if you would like to know more about Thirty-one, feel free to follow my VIP group on FB for more information! https://www.facebook.com/groups/127635967891724/
Well now you know some more about me and my crazy life. I hope you enjoyed this post! Now it’s your turn, if you read this, comment a random fact about yourself so I can get to know you a little better!
Until next time my darlings,
Kaylee D ❤